Wednesday, March 22, 2017

High Nunes


Do not forsake me, oh my Chairman
On this my Screw Obama Day
Do not forsake me, oh my Chairman
Wait, wait along 
I do not know what fate awaits me
So on Twitter I rant and rave
Because the whole damn world hates me
For I'm a coward, a lying coward,Whose crimes are impeachable and grave...

Today, Trump's pet Intelligence committee chair managed to obliterate what little personal credibility he had left and nuke the credibility of the committee itself by scurrying down to the White House to try to give Donny Bunko some cover and warn his criminal cabal to pipe down and lawyer up.




The entire GOP is long-dead and rotten right down to the floorboards.

4 comments:

bluicebank said...

The entire Nunes statement/tactic defies unpacking.

He does seem to be carrying water for Trump, thus undermining his own credibility. But he also seems to be saying that Trump, et al, were caught up in surveillance not because they were talking to the Russians, but because they were talking with domestic subjects under criminal investigation.

Furthermore, unless he's talking out of his ass (very possible), then he just violated his security clearance by disclosing info on an ongoing investigation.

I believe he is a complete idiot, and did Trump no favor.

dinthebeast said...

Nunes sure seemed high, in that he was inconsistent and didn't make sense, but my favorite thing from Schiff today was when he said that he had "more than circumstantial" evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian attack. Which the Russians themselves are comparing to the USSR's 1949 acquisition of the atomic bomb.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/18/russias-radical-new-strategy-for-information-warfare/?utm_term=.8041512bacec

-Doug in Oakland

Robt said...


Nunes picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue..don't you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1ciPnTGKg

jim said...

If Putin-Trump cyber-warfare collusion can be demonstrated?

That's either Treason or High Treason.

#AWKWARD
#OhSNAP
#LOLPWNED